Education Leaders and Credible ACA Experts
- New modules with updates from HHS, DOL & IRS
- Quality and credible education recognized by employers
- Instructors are the national legal experts of healthcare reform
- Access to the instructors for Q&A through ask the ACA experts
- Non-biased education from the Health Care Reform Center & Policy Institute, the leading non-profit think tank committed to healthcare reform education
- Flexible online learning programs accommodate busy schedules
The Health Care Reform Center and Policy Institute is a nonprofit public policy organization governed by national healthcare reform leaders and experts from both the public and private sectors.
Our mission is to conduct independent research to provide innovative and practical solutions for providing more affordable healthcare and insurance.
Affordable. Independent. Solutions.
HCRPI provides research and creates insight and education through the publication of white papers, webinars, workbooks, and toolkits with a mission to convey transparency.
To collaborate and work together, HCRCPI hold quarterly conference calls to discuss the Healthcare Reform law and to provide insight and guidance into new rules and regulations provided by the US Government.